Thursday, September 21, 2006

Las cruces Jail


Okay here is the deal.

I watched the movie The Proposition the other day and I swear to god I think I was born in the wrong century. I would make the most badass Australian Cowboy. Hands down no contest I would probally rule the outback. It was a sweet movie and got me in a country western mood and I needed to continue that mood so i went searching for a band that would aid me with that. I went through my extensive collection of music and got Saddle Creek's Two Gallants. A sweet band that has an old western feel to them singing about murder,theft, the old west, and racism. They have a harmonica so that is enough for me to like it.

The Myspace


Las cruces Jail - Two Gallants

Nothing to You - Two Gallants


Cool eh?

love,

jon

No comments: