Friday, November 3, 2006

Put On Your Headphones, Go Ahead, Disappear

Hi.
I was in hiatus. This can be attributed to the fact that I caught on ...Fire!
If you are driving home, late at night from a great party and you just wish to calm down and sing your lungs out...then I suggest you listen to this band. They have no website so I must direct link to myspace again, but it's totally worth it. Add them. Listen to them. And love them like I do. Pianos/Synth driven songs with incredible lyrics and outstanding vocals[with female accompaniment]. I can't explain how amazing this band is.

This song has been stuck in my head for about two weeks.
...Fire!- It's All under Control
This is what it takes to see:
...Fire!- Zero Hour(No Bombs In Sight)
It's indie, electronic pop, and they just Hope you will like it
And so do I

<3

No comments: