Monday, September 10, 2007

You Probably Hate Us

You probably hate us because we do not update. I apologize. I have been extremely busy lately... far busier than Thom, but that is neither here nor there (I kid, I kid Thom is a better person than I could ever be). But enough with these apologies lets get to some rock.

I rocked out all day to this song so I thought it would only be fair to share it here:

Young Galaxy - Wailing Wall

It's funny because I work with the Jerusalem Old City Initiative and I was listening to this song to keep my mind on topic.

Also in Radio-land news the always unpredictable Chris Chonkey White has challenged your two favourite Thursday morning radio hosts to a competition of sorts. He challenged us to play music on Thursday that we have not played for months. I decided to one-up him and state that we (I) will play music that we (I) have never heard before. So look forward to some awesome unheard, uncensored potentially dangerous and terrible music on Thursday morning.

Now what should we counter-challenge him with?

Love,
A Jon

No comments: