Wednesday, October 18, 2006

As the "Provost" of the Tokyo Police Club...

I hereby grant you sly access to a new (not stale 3 year old) Tokyo Police Club recording. TPC, a Toronto band that plays an undefined genre of music, most commonly referred to as "reggae", "dub", "pop", "pop-rock", "melodic pop-rock" or "indie". You choose, preferably the former though. Really catchy tunes, and equally great on the scale of happiness. I know when I get a little down around this time of year they're the first thing in my portable CD player AKA "Walkman". You see, I broke my MP3 Player on a "laying flat on a park bench" accident. More rock, less talk. Rock, maybe thats it.....

Tokyo Police Club - Box

And for all of you that don't actually care about my personal life or things I have to say, it's a B-side to the U.K release of their great E.P "A Lesson In Crime".

No comments: