Sunday, February 10, 2008

10 Years


10 years, and it still pulls at our hearts like nothing, or anyone we have ever experienced. To talk about this album and what it means to us would do the emotions that it invokes a disservice. It would be a tragedy to use this post to talk about how we wish Jeff would make more music. I think it is fair to say that I (and possibly we) are content with what he has given us and cannot ask for more.

33 1/3 Neutral Milk Hotel's In the Aeroplane Over the Sea By Kim Cooper

Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

Neutral Milk Hotel - 10/31/1997 Athens



Neutral Milk Hotel - Collection of Demos and Rarities (This was put together by me...It is obviously missing many things. Hopefully you guys can help me add to it.

With love,

Jon

3 comments:

andrew said...

"content" would probably work better with the tone of your post.

johnnehm said...

*sigh* I wish I could say English wasn't my first language at moments like these.

Anonymous said...

touche.
Although, I must say, Stereogum wins by a long shot.